The www.pure-online.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Pure Yoga Online Limited (“PURE Online”), the Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
The content shown on the Website and accessed by you is done so on the the condition that you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use of Website (“Terms and Conditions”) in their entirety without modification of any kind. By accessing and/or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use the Website and you are obliged to exit the entire Website and discontinue any and all use of the Website immediately. The Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time without notice and it is your responsibility to check the same regularly for updates. Your continued access or use of the Website any amendment of the Terms and Conditions will signify that you accept and agree to be bound by its revised terms.
Your Physical Condition and Safety
1. You understand that it is your responsibility to consult a qualified medical practitioner regarding your ability to participate in the physical activities on the Website and you are aware that participating in the physical activities shown on the Website will impose physical demands upon you and there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results;
2. You should not in any way participate in any of the physical activities shown on the Website whilst suffering from any illness, disease or other ailment, likewise, if you are pregnant, under medication and/or suffering from or having suffered from any medical disability you are strongly advised to seek the advice of a qualified medical practitioner before participating in the physical activities on the Website, if you are in any doubt at all as to your physical condition and your suitability to participate in the physical activities on the Website you should seek the advice of your qualified medical practitioner;
3. The Website is not directed to persons under 18 years of age; and
4. All and any of the physical activities shown, suggested or instructed on the Website are not required to be performed by you and you should only perform them at your own discretion . It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not perform any physical activity which exceeds your limits and that you should determine whether any physical activity is appropriate for your level of ability and physical condition.
Limitation of Liability
1. You hereby acknowledge that you are aware that in participating in the physical activities shown on the Website there is the risk or possibility of injury or death and you voluntarily accept these inherent risks.
2. You further warrant that you have consulted a qualified medical practitioner recently and know of no reason why you should not participate in physical activities shown on the Website
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, PURE Online, its related corporations and their respective servants, agents, employees and staff (collectively referred to in this Clause 2 as the “PURE Online Parties”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage in respect of any bodily injuries, illness or death of you, howsoever caused, aggravated or incurred arising out of or in any way connected with but not limited to your use of the Website or participation in the physical activities shown on the Website.
4. You hereby acknowledge that you understand and voluntarily accept the risks of injury involved in participating in the physical activities on the Website, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby agree that: (a) none of the PURE Online Parties shall be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations or otherwise out of or in connection with your participation in the physical activities available on the Website, for any claims, demands, damages, economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), loss of good will or reputation, or special or indirect consequential loss or damage in any case; and (b) you waive your right to make any such liability claim against the PURE Online Parties.
5. You hereby agree to defend, fully indemnify on demand and hold harmless all of the PURE Online Parties from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses including legal fees (on an indemnity basis) which any of the PURE Online Parties may suffer arising from any breach of these terms and conditions by you, or in connection with any act, omission, default, negligence or conduct of you or your guest, or in connection with any other liabilities arising out of your participation in the physical activities shown on the Website. This obligation to indemnify the PURE Online Parties shall survive the termination of the Terms and Conditions.
The PURE Online Parties expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to the Website and the content thereon.
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and PURE Online hall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administration Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) and you and PURE Online agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the HKSAR.
It is the policy of Pure Yoga Online Limited (“PURE Online”, “we”, “our” or “us”) to respect and safeguard the privacy of an individual’s personal data and pledge to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
In case of discrepancy or conflict between the English version and the Chinese translation of this Policy, the English version prevails.
Data security and retention
We will strive to protect any personal data held by us against unauthorized access or processing. Practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and we will comply with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements concerning the retention of personal data.
Collection of Data
When you sign up for a PURE Online account you may be requested to provide personal information (such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, your social media accounts, and may require your date of birth, gender, mailing and billing address). At the time you register as a member or during your free trial period, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
Purpose of Data Collection
The personal data which you provide will only be used for the following purposes:
Fulfillment of the requested services
Tailoring content offerings to suit personal preferences
Communications with regard to the operation of the Website and users accounts
Providing you with highlights and direct marketing on new site features, new content, upcoming workshops, etc.
Nature of data supplying and consequences of a possible refusal to respond
It is voluntary for you to supply any personal data. The supply of your personal data as well as your consent, is necessary for processing for the above purposes and activities mentioned above. In the event you refuse to provide the requested personal data and/or to provide consent we reserve the right to decline your application to use the Website.
Data Processors and Transferees
We will keep any personal data held by us confidential. Such personal data will only be accessed by our authorised personnel for the purposes for which such personal data were collected. No personal data will be disclosed to any unauthorised personnel unless they are required to be disclosed under the laws of Hong Kong. Your information may be shared with responsible third parties including parties who perform services and/or functions on our behalf such as email marketing service providers (“Third Parties”).
How to opt in or opt out from direct marketing
We and selected Third Parties may use the information you give us on our Website (including name, e-mail address, phone number, your social media accounts, mailing and billing address) for direct marketing purposes to provide communications, updates relating to new products and special offers or information on services offered by PURE Online. Where required by law, your prior consent will be obtained before sending direct marketing, which includes your confirmation during the registration on our Website or in your active use of the “follow” function on the Website. In any event, we will offer you the option to unsubscribe when you register and every time a communication is sent to you, by way of an unsubscribe link which is provided in our email communications, as well as by contacting our Customer Service Officer.
Access and correction
You may request access to and to request the correction of your personal data by directing your request to the Customer Service Officer at info-PURE Online@pure-international.com.
The use of session cookies (which are not stored long-term on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) which are necessary to enable you to explore the site and its applications safely and efficiently.
The said session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques which are potentially harmful to the confidentiality of the users’ browsing and they do not allow the user’s personal identification data to be acquired.
Cookies are not used in any other way to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are persistent cookies of any other kind used or systems for tracking users. It is possible to set the internet browser software to not accept cookies by activating the so-called anonymous web browsing so that no data will be handled by these systems.